Ports
April 25, 2014, 02:33:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Welcome to the PORTS Forum. Please post your questions, answers, and comments relating to USB and other hardware interfaces in the appropriate forums below.

IMPORTANT! This forum is is moving to JANAXELSON.COM. The new site is live now. Try it: http://janaxelson.com/forum. Please update your bookmarks and links. After June 1, 2014, this forum will be available ONLY at janaxelson.com and links to content at lvr.com will no longer work. - Jan
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (CLASS_INTERFACE) STALL end point 0 (control end point)?!!!  (Read 1785 times)
eng.Buffon

« on: March 04, 2012, 10:16:55 pm »

hi guys..
hi everyone..

i just wrote the firmware of Mass Storage Device on pic18f4550 and this is the time to try it..

when i simulate it on proteus it enumerates successfully but when this command get it Stall the endpoint hanging everything

this Command called CLASS_INTERFECE

this is picture of what i got

and this is the setup packet exactly i got

please help me
Thanks in Advance
Jan Axelson
Administrator
Frequent Contributor

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 10:41:53 pm »

"class interface" means it's a class-specific request directed to an interface.

To find the specific request, in the second screen, look under Setup Packet for bRequest.

FE is Get Max LUN.

Jan
eng.Buffon

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 10:54:55 pm »

yeah i got that thank you

wIndex field set to the interface number

what is supposed to be in this case Huh
Jan Axelson
Administrator
Frequent Contributor

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 12:26:02 pm »

If you are asking what is the value of wIndex, it's bInterfaceNumber from the mass-storage device's interface descriptor.

Jan
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: