Home > Making Printed Circuit Boards
Making Printed Circuit Boards
A collection of files and links to material about making PC boards.
- Making Printed Circuit Boards. This is my book about designing and making printed-circuit boards. It's a little dated in parts, but still contains many useful tips.
- Build Your Own Printed Circuit Board by Al Williams.
- Fabricating Printed Circuit Boards by Jon Varteresian
- PCB Design. A guide to board design.
- PCB007 online magazine for the printed circuit board, electronics manufacturing services and PCB design industries.
- Links to a variety of Electronic Design Software, including freeware versions of PADS Logic and PADS PCb, from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln's Electronics Shop.
- Links for circuit board design and making. From ePanorama.net.
- Everything PCB has a great set of links.
- Links to many manufacturers of PC boards. From Bruce Carter.